This program is an in-person, college-level, hands-on opportunity for high school students to get mentored by an experienced engineering professional.
If you like science and math, this may be your chance to jump-start a career in engineering and get excited about engineering problem solving!
- For students currently enrolled in or having completed at least one year of high school science and an Algebra 2 or higher level math class
- Open to high school students of all identities and backgrounds
- Each class limited to 6 students
- Classes will start in February of 2022, exact start date tbd
- The program will be taught over 2, somewhat independent and reinforcing semesters, each semester will consist of about 15 weekly 1.5 hour after school sessions
- Summer Intensive Sessions in 2022
- Classes will be conducted in person (CDC guidelines permitting) at our fully equipped analytical laboratory on the border of Wilmington and Andover
Engineer Lab/MicroLabs Lab Facilities
Please join our mailing list for additional information and updates regarding important dates, free zoom lectures, information sessions, and more!
"Aleks is a truly passionate educator. His love for engineering radiates through when he works with students, and he has so much real life experience to share. "